Register for our upcoming webinar!
The education sector has become an unexpected target of malware and ransomware infections of late.
Today, most K-12 and Higher Ed systems continue to struggle with getting their hands around this ever-evolving threat.
In this webinar Duncan McAlynn, Principal Security Engineer & Evangelist at Ivanti, will demonstrate how your school system can stand up to the
bully we’ve all come to know as “Ransomware”.
As a cybersecurity expert, he maintains a very close daily watch on these threats and helps educate organizations around the world on how to detect and defeat them.
- Ransomware evolution – from nuisance to business
- Understanding social engineering w/ real world scenarios
- Inside an e-mail spear phishing attack from social profile data
- Comparison of spam vs.
- New tricks of the trade and what to look for in the months to come
- Synchronized security and its impact on your defense/recovery strategy
- Security awareness toolkit for educators
Webinar: Ransomware: Standing Up to the School Bully
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2017
Time: 8:00am PDT, 10:00am CDT, 11:00am EDT
Complete the form to register for our upcoming webinar today!